The Garmin Forerunner 210 gives you the freedom to train indoors or out, while tracking every minute and every mile. This GPS-enabled sport watch accurately records how far, how fast and how hard you worked. For runners who want more training capabilities, Forerunner 210 lets you create customized interval sessions and see your pace for each interval. If you’re using the 210 with the foot pod, you will later be able to see your cadence, or steps per minute, when you upload your data to Garmin Connect™.
|Shipping to Continental US||$5.00 per piece|
- Easy-to-use, button operated.
- Records position, speed/pace, distance and calorie data.
- Water resistant up to 1m.
- Tracks distance, time and pace
- Compatible with heart rate monitor
- Optional foot pod records indoor training
- Plan, review and share runs at Garmin Connect™
Dimensions: 2.7 x 0.6 x 1.8 inches
Weight: 1.8 ounces
blog comments powered by Disqus