The Wusthof Classic 7 Chai Dao Knife' s blade has a curvy profile that allows chefs and home cooks to quickly mince, chop, dice, and slice a myriad of ingredients by employing an effortless rocking motion on cutting boards. The wide blade surface also makes it easier to scrape and carry prepped ingredients from the chopping block to pans, bowls, and other vessels.
|Shipping to Continental US||$5.00 per piece|
- Glide through vegetables with the Wusthof® Classic 7" Chai Dao Knife.
- Multipurpose Asian Chef's knife with a broad blade is great for chopping and dicing a variety of foods.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon stainless steel for exceptional strength.
- Laser-sharpened with Wusthof's proprietary Precision Edge Technology for an exceptionally sharp, long-lasting, and easily restorable edge.
- The bolster provides heft and balance as well as a finger guard for safety and comfort.
blog comments powered by Disqus